Appearance: Clear, Colourless and Odourless
Physical state: Liquid
Solubility: Water soluble aqueous solution pH: 7.0 to 8.0
Density (Kg/L): 1.02
Viscosity: Free flowing, similar to water
• Active against a wide range of Viruses and Bacteria
• Can be used repeatedly
• Alcohol & Fragrance free
• No dryness or irritation
• 100% Triclosan free
• Available as refill packs to reduce cost and long term usage
• Eco friendly refill packs
Apply the product adequately to cover the full surface of the hand and thoroughly rub for 15-35 seconds. Hand rinsing is not required.
If hand is soiled wherever practically possible wash hands prior to use.
Storage: Store below 30°C, do not freeze.
Aseptic Advanced Hand Sanitisers main active ingredient is Benzalkonium chloride (BKC).
The formulation has been carefully crafted by our in-house expert formulation specialists to ensure the specialised disinfecting qualities and attributes of BKC is maintained to its highest effectiveness.
BKC is a common preservative used in ophthalmic medications and is the active ingredient in some skin disinfectants and hand sanitisers. BKC is known to be effective in killing bacteria and enveloped viruses.
Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (BKC); CAS no. 68424-85-1, is currently being reviewed under the Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 for use as a human hygiene biocidal active substance.
BKC is widely used in the formulation of disinfectants and cleaner sanitisers for the hospital, livestock, food & dairy and personal hygiene sectors.
– Offers rapid, safe, powerful antimicrobial activity at low ppm as per studies
– Strong detergency ensures ease of removal of organic soil which harbours microbes
– Ease of formulation for biocidal activity under high organic contamination conditions
– Compatible with non-ionic, amphoteric and cationic surface-active agents
– Displays synergistic activity with other classes of biocide & excipients
– Retains activity in highly acid to highly alkaline formulations
– High molecular stability with retention of activity at extremes of temperature
– Retains biocidal activity in aqueous and organic solvents
– Benzalkonium chloride disinfectants are non-tainting & odour-free at typical use dilutions
Quality assurance is the pinnacle of GDP Compliance’s product offering.
– All factories are audited and approved by GDP Compliance personnel.
– All products are tested using a government-approved independent third-party laboratory
– All products are placed on stability studies end of shelf life testing.
– Products are made under the supervision of QA with appropriate in-process control test being conducted.
– All sites operate under stringent quality systems. Activities are conducted under defined procedures (SOPs) with full documentation trails
– We welcome any site audits or visits you may wish to conduct
Our Alcohol Free Instant Hand Sanitiser is compliant with the EU Biocidal Products Regulation (EU) 528/2012, Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and the Council of 18 December 2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)(as amended), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on classification, labeling and packaging of substances and mixtures.
– Will comply with the European Test BS EN 1276 killing 99.9% of germs in 30 seconds
– Will comply with BS EN 1500 Chemical disinfectants and Antiseptics
– Will comply with BS EN 13704:2002 and is effective against Clostridium Difficile.
– Will comply with BS EN14476: 2005 and is effective against Viruses
– Will comply with BS EN13624: 2013 and is effective against Fungal spores and Yeast